Hey guys,

From the inactivity on my blog many people may have perceived this as an abandoned piece of work. But that's not true. Unfortunately due to school and Taekwondo (which by the way will be the topic of my next post) I haven't really had time to write up high quality, informative yet witty posts to keep my readers on their toes. But I did try something new in the holidays as far as blogging goes.

I wrote a guest post. My inspiration came from the various sources of articles from successful bloggers and each and EVERY one of them recommended a guest post. So I thought I can either sit around and wonder how I'll ever be able to write a guest post for the likes of Tim Ferris or Ramit Sethi, subsequently doing nothing in the process or I can write one... and let my coach Brendan be the judge of whether he'll want to put it on his chess blog. He's actually very hard to please, so I actually put a lot of work. Not to offend english teachers, but it was a lot more than I ever spent on my english essay!

So 8 hours later... after writing.... typing... printing and rewriting.... this is what I had produced.

Now... my next post will be on the Taekwondo tournament at Wagga I'll be attending! Yay!

It will be fun, and I'll bring a camera along for photoes, something which I haven't done for a long time.

Anyway I hope everyone is safe and having fun!

Comments (0)